Professional adjustable speed rope with aluminum handles and Nylon/PVC/TPU coated braided steel wire.
- Aluminum handles (15 mm) ensure maximum durability
- 3,1 mm PVC-coated steel wire can be adjusted for any user or workout
- 360 degrees rotation system
- Lightweigt design ensures no restriction in movement when skipping
- Featzone logo on handles
Recommended for crossfit workout
To optimize the revolutions of the speed skipping rope, the rope cable can be cut according to the preferred length (see table below).
|0 - 158cm||Height + 92 cm|
|160 - 193cm||Height + 97 cm|
|196 - +220 cm||Height + 99.5 cm|
How to adjust the size of your jump rope:
- Place the center of your cable on the ground and put one foot on it
- Pull the handles up, at your armpits, until the cable is taut
- Unscrew the screw to adjust the distance
- Tighten the screw after adjustment
- If necessary, cut the unnecessary cable length as mentioned below.
You can buy it individually and it is also part of some variants of kits.
Read also warnings and user manual for more details about usage of materials and how to manipulate the kit components.